Started in 1982 as a construction management and consulting firm, McCarty Associates has grown into The McCarty Companies, capable of taking a construction project from the concept stage, through site acquisition, permitting, and construction to a completed building, ready for occupation.
The family-owned operation is run by a father-and-son team:
Daniel J. McCarty, president of McCarty Associates, Inc., specializes in representing owner/client interests in every step of the building process, from initial concept to equipment setup. Daniel holds an M.S. in mathematics from the University of New Hampshire and has over of 40 years of experience in the construction industry.
Patrick J. McCarty, PE – President of McCarty EngineeringPatrick J. McCarty, PE, president of McCarty Engineering, Inc., the civil engineering design and permitting part of the business established in 2004, specializes in representing owner/client interests in the design of land and improvements required to accommodate the owner’s building program. Patrick has a BS in civil engineering from the University of New Hampshire and is a Registered Professional Engineer (license #46065) in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Patrick was also one of the recipients of the Worcester Business Journal’s 2013 40 Under 40 Awards.
Virtually one hundred percent of our business is by referral, with clients ranging from blue chip companies to local developers and manufacturing firms. Current projects include:
- permitting and approvals for commercial development
- site design, permitting, funding, and project management for both traditional and Ch 40B affordable housing residential development
- construction management for financial oversight of projects for state and local lenders
- project management for commercial developments
The McCarty’s also build and invest in property in Central Massachusetts.
The McCarty Companies Advantage – A Single Source Solution
- Effective Seamless, concept-to-completion, design/development/construction process – no dropped balls or hand-offs between engineer, architect, and contractor.
- Cost-efficient We control costs from the design process all the way through construction – no overpriced and wrongly-specified material purchases and no intermediate mark-ups on outside services to drive up project costs.
- Responsible No finger-pointing or miscommunications between various, sometimes competing, firms. We take full project responsibility from start-to-finish.
- Timely No waiting for subcontractors or outside firms to fit your project into their schedule. We manage the entire project to meet all deadlines, on-time and on-budget.